Good in-ear ear buds for less than $30
Jan 4, 2015 at 8:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Deadlion

New Head-Fier
Can someone recommend Good in-ear ear buds for less than $30 if you can also recommend them with audio control I would really appreciate it!
Also the genres I listen to are generally EDM, mostly trance but also metal.
Thanks!

Jan 5, 2015 at 11:36 PM Post #4 of 5
Are you looking for traditional earbuds, or in the ear canal isolating earphones(IEM)?

For $13 I like the Soundmagic ES18  IEM very much. There is a version of it with a mic and remote(ES18S) for $16.

There aren't many decent traditional earbuds still being made. The Yuin PK3 for $36 is probably the best inexpensive choice available. It doesn't have a remote or mic.

Jan 8, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #5 of 5
  Are you looking for traditional earbuds, or in the ear canal isolating earphones(IEM)?

For $13 I like the Soundmagic ES18  IEM very much. There is a version of it with a mic and remote(ES18S) for $16.

There aren't many decent traditional earbuds still being made. The Yuin PK3 for $36 is probably the best inexpensive choice available. It doesn't have a remote or mic.

I too am looking for earbuds or at least IEMs that don't protrude very far at all into the ear canal. Are there really NO decent sounding options that have a mic? I'll look into the Yuins. I used to have an old pair of that brand (not sure which) and thought them at least pretty OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back