Good Headphones for relaxing. I Already own x2's price doesnt matter
Oct 5, 2016 at 12:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Kendrick

New Head-Fier
Hello I just wanted to know some good headphones in the 300 plus range that are good for relaxing and listening to rap. I already own fidelio x2, and plan on getting argon's and Talos. I would really love some recommendations. Thanks

Oct 5, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #2 of 7
  Hello I just wanted to know some good headphones in the 300 plus range that are good for relaxing and listening to rap. I already own fidelio x2, and plan on getting argon's and Talos. I would really love some recommendations. Thanks

What is it about the X2 that doesnt work for you? I came in to recommend them for you,only to find out you already own them.

Oct 5, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #4 of 7
  I just want something else.

There are literally hundreds of headphones at or below your price point.....what are you wanting,more/less bass? More/less comfort.... a little more info might be helpful.

Oct 5, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #5 of 7
I would like less bass. Comfort doesn't matter to me , but since I am going to be relaxing with them I guess something comfortable. Also more clarity in the upper voices. Thanks

Oct 5, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #6 of 7
Relaxing is exactly how I describe the Sennheiser HD600. Perfect clarity across the whole vocal range.

You will need an amp to drive them well.

Oct 6, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #7 of 7
AKG K7XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back