Good headphones for less than €70
Jul 7, 2014 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

WanderVanguard

New Head-Fier
Hey community,

I need new headphones and hoped that you could recommend me ones. This time I won't make the error of buying gaming headsets, thanks for telling me in the old thread. Well how good the MDR-RF865RK and the Sennheiser RS 120 II are in comparison to Steelseries' Sibiria v2? If there are better ones than these two please tell me, my budget is about € 70.

Edit: It's not for gaming this time. The headphones are mostly for listening to music and watching shows.
Also important to mention, it should be closed and if possible with decent bass. Wireless would be nice too but is not a must have.

I should probably mention that I am using an onboard soundcard if its important.

@Mods: Please don't delete or close this thread because for some reason I can't post in my old one, some kind of bug it seems.

Jul 8, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #3 of 5
I'm not qualified enough to recommend headphones but, for what it's worth, I've heard amazing things about the AKG K451. 
They are exactly €70,00 where I'm from and definitely worth checking out if you don't mind on-ear headphones. 

Edit: Reason why I commented is because no one else did. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back