Good earphones for working out that last long
Mar 15, 2010 at 12:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ceapy

New Head-Fier
Hi, everyone, I am looking for earphones that can be used for working out that last long. I was thinking about either getting the Bose in-ear headphones or the Klipsch image S4 earphones.
I'm leaning more towards the Klipsch but I want to know how long it would last until something wrong happened (ex. music would come out of only one earbud).
If anyone else has other ideas for what I should buy (Under $100), please say.

Mar 15, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #2 of 6
get the Sennheiser CX300 or CX200 if you don't like bass. No sense using expensive headphones since you probably won't be wowing at the audio quality when you work out anyway. Plus bose falls out of my ears often(when I am not even working out, just running)

Mar 15, 2010 at 2:12 AM Post #3 of 6
I recommend the Bose, but only if you can buy them for cheaper than the retail price. I've owned them for a good 2 years and they are great for working out(cardio, weight lifting). I use the Large silicon buds and they stick in my ears. They offer 40% isolation and are very durable for everyday use. Find a friend that works at an electronics store because Bose have the greatest employee discount.

I've never tried the Klipsch Image S4's, but they received rave reviews and are supposed to offer true noise isolation.

I think either are fine choices for working out.

Mar 15, 2010 at 2:14 AM Post #4 of 6
Thanks for responding. I like bass, which is why I want either one of those. I'm thinking of getting the Image S4 on eBay since klipsch doesnt ship to canada. Any other recommendations? And does anyone know how long Klipsch will last if I use it everyday (about 3-4 hours. Listening when im at school, working out etc.)
I like it if there's good treble, but plenty of bass is always a plus. I usually listen to rock, metal, hip hop, and rap. Thanks! Has to be under $100 though.

Mar 15, 2010 at 2:55 AM Post #5 of 6
D-Jays, Sony MDR-XB40EX, V-Moda Vibe II and UE SF5EB.........

Mar 15, 2010 at 5:03 AM Post #6 of 6
Thanks for commenting. I'll probably stick with the klipsch then. Now I just need to know the durability of the image S4. Is there anyone who owned an S4? How often and long did you use it?
If it's not very durable, I might just use Bose since it lasts so long. Thanks and please answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back