Good deal on MS Zune 30Gb on woot.com
Aug 22, 2007 at 11:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

munkeeboi83

New Head-Fier
I'm not sure where I would post this, but I think it should be okay to let other forum members know about good deals. Hopefully I won't get any angry mods or members telling me that I'm breaking the rules. I found this on spoofee today, looks like it's only good for one day. I was thinking about getting one for myself.

Woot.com today has the Microsoft Zune 30GB digital media player for $149.99.

Shipping is $5. Only color available is white.

Pricegrabber Price : $198 ~ $315 Shipped

- Link to Woot

Aug 23, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #2 of 3
Thanks for the good news but this has already been posted twice. But I'm impressed at the good spirit and enthusiasm even when you only have 13 posts. Hows them ATH-AD700, I was thinking of grabbing one

Aug 31, 2007 at 9:09 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by gimojo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the good news but this has already been posted twice. But I'm impressed at the good spirit and enthusiasm even when you only have 13 posts. Hows them ATH-AD700, I was thinking of grabbing one

For the money and the price I paid for the ATH-AD700, I would say these headphones are a pretty good deal. I know they're not as detailed and accurate sounding as Sennheiser HD650s or AKG K701s with an amp, but I like them a lot. I haven't been babying these things as I should be, but I don't really mind since I picked these up for around $100 or so. These are my first set of headphones and I'll be upgrading to more high end gear once I save up some more money. They work pretty well just plugging them straight into my Audigy 2ZS sound card. Pretty laid back sounding, but could be more dynamic IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back