Good deal on HD280 Pro
Apr 26, 2007 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

verymagicalguy

100+ Head-Fier
Since I can't post in the for sale/trade forum right, I'll just post it here.

There's an ok deal at HD280's at chiefvalue.com for 77 dollars + 6 dollar shipping which adds up to 83 dollars shipped. Which is a pretty good discount I guess on some pretty decent cans.

Here is a direct link.

Personally I've never ordered from chiefvalue.com but on reseller ratings they have a lifetime rating of 9.43 and is said to be a subsidiary of Newegg, so I'd assume they'd have excellent customer service if so.

Have fun!

Apr 27, 2007 at 1:01 AM Post #3 of 12
Just for future reference, posts like this actually belong in the Headphone forum, because putting it in the For Sale / Trade section would be like advertising for a company, even if its not your intention to do so. Oh, and that's a good deal too, you should make a note in the "Post Your Headphone Deals" thread that's floating around the forums.

And, of course, welcome to Head-Fi, sorry bout your wallet.

Apr 27, 2007 at 1:09 AM Post #4 of 12
Good deal for other prices going but I still don't think it's a good headphone for $80. No bass and no highs.

Apr 27, 2007 at 1:46 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just for future reference, posts like this actually belong in the Headphone forum, because putting it in the For Sale / Trade section would be like advertising for a company, even if its not your intention to do so. Oh, and that's a good deal too, you should make a note in the "Post Your Headphone Deals" thread that's floating around the forums.

And, of course, welcome to Head-Fi, sorry bout your wallet.

Thanks for informing me. And I will be sure to do that.

Apr 27, 2007 at 2:03 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by qazwsx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good deal for other prices going but I still don't think it's a good headphone for $80. No bass and no highs.

Actually I think its a great headphone for the price. It has both bass and highs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back