Good cans for portability..
Dec 2, 2002 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

midson

Head-Fier
Hey everyone.. I'm new to this board so I don't know whether this question has been addressed or not already but I did look around a little. I currently own the KSC-50. I am pleased with the sound I get from my 50s.. but I wouldn't mind taking it up a notch and getting something a little more comfortable. Do the portapros offer any advantages over the KSC-50? I know the KSC-35 model is suppose to be superior because of the fit, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the market. Also, since we're talking about something a little bigger, would it be worth shelling out the extra $20 bucks for some Grado SR-40s? Some people on this board seem to think they blow away all the other cans in the price range. Or should one wait for a comparison between the new Sennheiser line and the low end Grado line? Thanks!! I appreciate any feedback..

midson

Dec 2, 2002 at 2:33 PM Post #3 of 4
I too am looking for good portable headphones along the lines of Grado 125/325, ATH-EM7 or Sennheiser PX200/250. It would be great if could get some impressions about these headphones, or maybe even some comparisons. Personally I'd use my Porta CORDA to drive them off the r70.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back