good call on the olive foamies!
Jan 11, 2008 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

kukrisna

100+ Head-Fier
haha

finally got around to picking up some - was unsure about the size but i picked small as i compared that to everything else that fits me well

but they truly do seal well and sound absolutely great

thank you head-fi & shure!

-keith

Jan 12, 2008 at 2:10 AM Post #5 of 10
Nice, i have ordered a set of these (they are bloody expensive over here in the UK!) but, they only had the large ones left! We shall see if my ears can take the pressure...

Jan 12, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #6 of 10
Jan 12, 2008 at 2:43 AM Post #7 of 10
I've had them for months... best fitting foams ever. They're pretty durable and really comfortable too. Shure did something right with these ones. With them reversed on the Atrio M5s, wow... REALLY comfortable

Jan 12, 2008 at 3:47 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by dap_pad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had them for months... best fitting foams ever. They're pretty durable and really comfortable too. Shure did something right with these ones. With them reversed on the Atrio M5s, wow... REALLY comfortable

X2, wear them reversed on my M5's.
Comfortable, great seal, and durable.

Jan 12, 2008 at 7:45 AM Post #9 of 10
Reversed on my M5s, I find them a little bit less comfortable (than "right way 'round" and certainly compared to Comply and Future Sonics foamies) -- but the isolation is even better reversed.

Their longevity is definitely a plus ...

Jan 12, 2008 at 9:39 AM Post #10 of 10
For anyone outside the US, shoud buy the tips from ebay seller idealsound. Its free worldwide postage so the prices are cheap as chips! Only people in the US can get them cheaper (I think from earplugstore.com), last I saw, they had them for just $11/5 pairs...compared to $29/5 pairs downunder!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back