Good After Market Mini XLR Cables?
May 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Bender1987

Head-Fier
Hey guys i do not have much know how in this department, I am looking for some advice on who makes good after market mini xlr's
for my AKG Q-701,s and K-271S any input on this would be very helpful. thanks

May 7, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #2 of 3
I don't know how those two headphones terminate, but Chris_Himself does amazing work with recabling headphones and also with making replacement/spare cables. If it can be done, he can do it at a not ridiculously expensive price. unfortunately, he has a bit of a waiting period right now with a large amount of orders ahead of you (like mine). But I highly recommend his work
Quote:
Hey guys i do not have much know how in this department, I am looking for some advice on who makes good after market mini xlr's
for my AKG Q-701,s and K-271S any input on this would be very helpful. thanks

EDIT: Besides Chris_Himself cables, their are also cables from Toxic which always look fresh in their pictures and people seem to love, as well as ones by Qusp (Twisted Cables). Not sure much about their offerings though. Both have a good reputation on the forums, and they should offer a lower price for what you want than any other of the bigger brand names, while still providing top notch cable solutions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back