Goldring DR150 - The Docs with a new look
Dec 29, 2006 at 6:40 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior05 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i forget who coined it but read DR150 as Dr.150. you get the rest.
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Exactly, the DR in DR150 was the inspiration, and it was Sladeophile that coined the term.

Thanks gentlemen,

Now as Wile E. Coyote once said "My name is mud and mud spelled backwards is...." or I'm just a wee bit dense sometimes.

Dec 29, 2006 at 6:55 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphp@optonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks gentlemen,

Now as Wile E. Coyote once said "My name is mud and mud spelled backwards is...." or I'm just a wee bit dense sometimes.

i got another one for you, ralph. i coined hemos' custom goldrings as the S&S Docs. hint: you know my first name (and it has been mentioned earlier in this thread as a reminder). and swt61 did the woody and paint...

aw, come on, ralph! you can do it!

sorry. just funnin'!
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2006 at 7:00 PM Post #19 of 22
Hubba hubba...these modded DR150's are giving me a...woody. hehehe, but seriously guys, excellent work swt61 and warrior05 my co-pioneers of DR150 fame. I might need to get in touch with you guys to get my spare Docs modded.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 29, 2006 at 7:07 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by wowie11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hubba hubba...these modded DR150's are giving me a...woody. hehehe, but seriously guys, excellent work swt61 and warrior05 my co-pioneers of DR150 fame. I might need to get in touch with you guys to get my spare Docs modded.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

hey, swt! with all this recent attention i think we should double our price!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 29, 2006 at 7:36 PM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by warrior05 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey, swt! with all this recent attention i think we should double our price!
evil_smiley.gif

Gosh I don't know Scott, you think we could get 2 grand?
wink.gif

wowie11 I think a Cocobolo pair would be very nice. They really need to be painted dark though to set the wood off. However it is a pretty big monetary commitment to $125.00 headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back