Gold Note DS-10
Apr 27, 2020 at 1:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ilomaenkimi

100+ Head-Fier
Apr 8, 2021 at 5:13 PM Post #2 of 6
https://www.goldnote.it/hi-fi-electronics/ds-10/

All in one-solution? Anyone has experiences as a source(Tidal) and headphone amp?
The DS-10 is really a very good piece of technology. Amazing headphone amplifier, preamplifier, Dac and streamer. It's a very well invested money and it will give your listening the right point. I ordered it myself and at the moment I'm looking forward to my black DS-10

Apr 15, 2021 at 6:17 AM Post #3 of 6
The DS-10 is really a very good piece of technology. Amazing headphone amplifier, preamplifier, Dac and streamer. It's a very well invested money and it will give your listening the right point. I ordered it myself and at the moment I'm looking forward to my black DS-10
Did you get your DS-10? How is it?

Apr 15, 2021 at 6:29 AM Post #4 of 6
I'm still waiting, but I had it at home for a test and it amazed me. Uncompromising performance, black background and premium appearance. In addition, it is possible to buy a better power supply, an amplifier, then it serves as a comprehensive advice.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2021 at 8:16 AM Post #5 of 6
I'm still waiting, but I had it at home for a test and it amazed me. Uncompromising performance, black background and premium appearance. In addition, it is possible to buy a better power supply, an amplifier, then it serves as a comprehensive advice.

Yeah Im considering a DS-10 myself. When I was at a dealer demoing my new speakers he used a DS-10 as source and I really liked the sound. I purchased the speakers but still considering the GoldNote. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back