Going to Sell Sony Qualia 010?
Apr 26, 2004 at 9:49 AM Post #2 of 6
Edwood - you may want to buy them too? lol

Apr 26, 2004 at 1:47 PM Post #3 of 6
From what I've read, Sony will sell the Qualia line only at their selected outlets. And Todd has never really cared for any Sony products to begin with - Sony's Qualia line will have the very same restrictions: In order to carry the Qualia 010, they must also carry all of the other Qualia products (ones that Todd isn't interested in carrying at all)!

Apr 26, 2004 at 5:09 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
Edwood - you may want to buy them too? lol

You first, man! To add to your headphone collection. I guess you'll have to buy two of them. One to use and one to keep in mint condition (I'll hold onto that one for you for safe keeping).
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Apr 26, 2004 at 5:11 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle_Driver
From what I've read, Sony will sell the Qualia line only at their selected outlets. And Todd has never really cared for any Sony products to begin with - Sony's Qualia line will have the very same restrictions: In order to carry the Qualia 010, they must also carry all of the other Qualia products (ones that Todd isn't interested in carrying at all)!

Is Sony opening up special Qualia stores in the US?

-Ed

Apr 26, 2004 at 7:24 PM Post #6 of 6
there is the one they are opening in manhattan... they should make another at SF or LA to accomodate the people on this coast.

two Qualia 010 cans?? hmm.... since they don't seem to be of any limited edition sets, I don't think there is a reason to do that. besides, why do that when I can get a MDR-R10 and a Qualia 010 instead?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back