Going to new york in april what headset and where I own denon ah-700 already
Feb 24, 2008 at 10:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

meridius

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all i was woundering what headset to buy when i go to new york as i am going there for 1 week holidays.

I just bought a pair of Denon AH-700 and was woundering if there is anything much much better for around about $200 to $300 as this is the price of the denons here in the uk.

I hope you can help and where to buy there also, I have herd the UE pros 5 are good but not much in it for sound and isolation diffrence so i was hoping somthing that is much better at both sound and isolation than the denons

let me know thanks

Feb 25, 2008 at 7:58 AM Post #4 of 9
Go to the airport tech store (airport wireless) to demo the high end stuff. If you're nice and the managers there, they can cut down the price for you too. Also check out inmotion at the airport, they have all the ultimate ears phones and archos players at reasonable prices, if again, you ask nicely for a discount.

Feb 25, 2008 at 8:16 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by themyst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Go to the airport tech store (airport wireless) to demo the high end stuff. If you're nice and the managers there, they can cut down the price for you too. Also check out inmotion at the airport, they have all the ultimate ears phones and archos players at reasonable prices, if again, you ask nicely for a discount.

HEY THANX FOR GIVING MY JOB A SHOUT OUT! if you need something let me know.

I work in Newark Liberty Airport Terminal C.

Feb 25, 2008 at 8:19 AM Post #6 of 9
personally i wouldn't buy anything in nyc. they rape you in prices. especially if you're a tourist. omg i went into one store and they wanted $850 for a set of E4s
eek.gif

besides NYC taxes are 8.5% higher than here in jersey which is at 7%

Feb 25, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how about the audiocubes store?

AC Gears - Get Gadget, Give Love.™

No what do you mean by "sound better"? What is better to you? More bass? more/less treble? Clarity? mids? highs?

X2 from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back