Going to Hong Kong: Where Do I buy Senns There?
Oct 3, 2008 at 10:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

donunus

Headphoneus Supremus
I might be going to Hong Kong next month on a family tour and was wondering where I could pick up the hd25-1 II for a great price over there. Also should I be worried about hd25 fakes?

Oct 3, 2008 at 12:18 PM Post #2 of 7
When I was in HK, I brought my headphones at 香港金è²è€³ç*’專門店-世界å牌耳ç*’耳機直銷 Westone, UE, Etymotic, Jays, Shure, AKG, Sennheiser,Audio-Technica

However,you can try Welcome to Mingo-HMW.com

As well.. Mingo also has a forum which have a bunch of users selling used headphones. ※《 出售‧For Sale 二手物å“å°ˆå€ ã€‹â€» - 亦軒耳機音樂世界 - Mingo-HMW.com

Not sure about fakes, but the Denons I brought at Kingsounds seems legit. The prices seem quite low as well for some brands over others. Have fun!

Oct 3, 2008 at 1:58 PM Post #4 of 7
Both sites can change to English .. Theres an option .. Directions is kind of hard to tell you.. But they are both in Mong Kok.

Oct 3, 2008 at 6:11 PM Post #5 of 7
Well, Hong Kong is not a good place to buy Senn headphone, it is kind of expensive compare with US. On ther other hand, you should take a look at AT or Stax headphone in HK...

Oct 3, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #6 of 7
Yes, you can find everything you want in MongKok. There are few building selling ONLY audio stuff. It is hard to believe to see all the high-end audio stuff within one building.

Oct 3, 2008 at 6:40 PM Post #7 of 7
I found that the prices are relatively good compare to Canada on Senn. For example the HD595 is only about HKD1550~, which is just about ~200 dollars. However in Canada, most of the prices are usually over ~230 before tax. (Excluding head-fi and USA retailers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back