Going jogging with ATH-M50 on
Apr 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

LeDave

100+ Head-Fier
Does anybody here jog with full-sized headphones on their head? I did a check by jumping wildly around with my ATH-M50's on and it stayed on good. Planning a jog tomorrow afternoon with it on.

Apr 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #2 of 7
You could do it, but I'd hope whenever you do it that it's nice and breezy outside.  M50 already makes you build up a sweat when just sitting down, I'd hate to think what it does when you're actually exercising.

Apr 4, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #3 of 7
You could do it, but I'd hope whenever you do it that it's nice and breezy outside.  M50 already makes you build up a sweat when just sitting down, I'd hate to think what it does when you're actually exercising.

Oh it'll be 45 degrees and breezy out! Feels good for Spring to be here, it was down freezing and below 0 with windchill many times here in the Winter.

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #4 of 7
I tried with my m50's... they bounce around a bit and it annoyed me... probably depends on how big your dome is lol

Apr 5, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #6 of 7
Well I didn't jog with my M50's today, I was planning to but then I decided it would be a hassle if it went falling off during the long run. I ended up just using my Apple Earpods that came with my iPhone 5. Will try the M50's next time and let ya know how it goes lol.

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #7 of 7
The M50 are big. I dont know if i should go running with a full size can. 

Maybe something like a sporta pro? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back