"god loves ugly" tour (hiphop)
Sep 2, 2002 at 3:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kin3tix

500+ Head-Fier
hmm...i think that theres only a couple of people here that listen to atmosphere or underground hip hop for that matter, but i wanted to inform anyone interested that atmosphere, blueprint, murs, brother ali, dj bk one, deejay bird, & octavious will be performing in san francisco on sept 24. EXCELLENT venue.
biggrin.gif

anybody curious about atmophere's music: http://hiphopinfinity.com/Albums/Atmosphere_01.htm
some streams on there and that is their second album. classic.

btw if anyone is wondering why its called god loves ugly, the name of the new atmosphere cd is titled god loves ugly.

peace

Sep 2, 2002 at 4:54 AM Post #2 of 6
Shoot man, Atmosphere is from my hometown minneapolis! I've been listened to their album "Overcast" for a long time, although I haven't kept up with their new stuff. I'm not really into undergound hip-hop, but they're pretty talented guys.

Sep 2, 2002 at 5:00 AM Post #3 of 6
you have overcast eh? that's a classic cd also, and indeed they are talented. they're bound to stop by minneapolis for sure, i'm not sure if they did already or not, but i can check it out for you. pick up lucy ford and god loves ugly, u won't be disappointed
wink.gif
and i'm pretty sure you would enjoy that venue
biggrin.gif

Sep 2, 2002 at 5:07 AM Post #4 of 6
11.17.2002 - Minneapolis, MN +
GOD LOVES UGLY TOUR
Venue: FIRST AVE.
Address: 701 1st Ave. N.
Ages: all ages

ouch...the very last show of the tour and quite a long ways from now, hope you can wait long enough, heheh.

Sep 4, 2002 at 9:42 AM Post #5 of 6
Does anyone have any recommendations for good underground hiphop, I'm getting bored with this MTV Nelly, P Diddy, Ja Rule sheit. Lately I've been listening a lot of Blackalicious' Blazing Arrow which is great.

Sep 4, 2002 at 6:25 PM Post #6 of 6
Voldemort, most of what i listen to is undergound hip hop. all that mainstream rap is worthless crap. i would never classify that anything near hiphop. well, we can talk if u like
biggrin.gif
, got a lot of recommendations for ya. peace. btw, that blackalicous cd is pretty good. you should download this other song by him called "Alphabet Aerobics", its pretty crazy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back