God I hate this place
Jan 8, 2007 at 1:10 AM Post #46 of 55
its sad when you can afford something but are afraid to do it
frown.gif

unhealthy wallet skills

Jan 8, 2007 at 1:32 AM Post #47 of 55
I would get a Wii (here, Wii's are all sold out by the way). Wii would like to play
eggosmile.gif

But I do have a HD650 and E500s and an old xbox console, so the choice is easy for me...
very_evil_smiley.gif

You can expect graphics of Wii similar to ps2 or a bit better (the games are not there yet). They are worse than xbox 360 and ps3 obviously, but the new controller seems a lot fun...

PS3 has 2 versions, one is $500, the other one is $600. There is no version with a price tag of $700. And they are much easier to find right now compared to Wii (at least for me)...

Jan 8, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #48 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How are headphones overrated.. They are vastly underrated.. Most people feel a cheap HTIB is better then a good set of cans.. I used too, until this forum set me straight..

That was a joking flamebait, and you fell for it
biggrin.gif

I definitely don't think headphones are overrated. Actually, almost nothing is. But, this forum really sucks you in, and you start placing more importance on headphones than almost anything else... I caught myself evaluating things in terms of expensive headphones a couple of times
eek.gif
I guess what I meant to say is that willingly or not, we (not the general public) "overrate" them in terms of significance in our lives. There are other kinds of fun to be had, hence my recommendation still stands--the Wii.

Jan 8, 2007 at 5:14 AM Post #49 of 55
wii, obviously.
zelda is such a great gaming experience, and the lineup looks amazing.

Jan 8, 2007 at 5:18 AM Post #50 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurra1980 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You kid'n me! what about "hey girl would you like to come over to me and listen to my sennheiser's"
eggosmile.gif

Which woman wouldn't fall for that!

I impress more women by telling them that i don't have a television and dont' watch TV.... so subtraction might work...
in any case, i always find that girls are more interested in my "headphone" and photography hobbies than in anything else i tell them about.
lesson... buy headphones!

Jan 17, 2007 at 4:44 AM Post #53 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by makasin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im in san diego and have a pair of grado sr60s, 225s, and will be getting sennheiser HD650s. You could come check them out if u wish. I live in the UCSD appts.
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif

what what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in UCSD also
rs1smile.gif

nice to know that there is a headfier in the campuis

Jan 17, 2007 at 6:05 AM Post #54 of 55
LMAO

WI !!!!

BTW, Co-Sign "No TV" on college girls.

ESPN, PBS, & C-Span is really it.
plainface.gif

TV is wack by popular demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back