Go-Vibe III with a UM2?
Oct 25, 2005 at 10:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Spiritboxer

1000+ Head-Fier
Will a Go-Vibe address those UM2 treble issues and bring the upper register to life for those of us without an working EQ. The bass oriented PA2V2 doesn't do much for this Westone offering but the Go-Vibe is said to make highs come out and sing. Has anyone tried this combination and if not what do you think of the idea in general? Man, haven't bought anything since last Thursday and I'm getting antsy.
etysmile.gif

Oct 26, 2005 at 12:58 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritboxer
Will a Go-Vibe address those UM2 treble issues and bring the upper register to life for those of us without an working EQ. The bass oriented PA2V2 doesn't do much for this Westone offering but the Go-Vibe is said to make highs come out and sing. Has anyone tried this combination and if not what do you think of the idea in general? Man, haven't bought anything since last Thursday and I'm getting antsy.
etysmile.gif

I suppose it depends on which opamp you put in it, but I'll be getting one soon so I'll post my impression. pa2v2 + um2 = too much bass. But really, I think the sr71 fixes the treble with the um2, but the normal gain (6?) is WAY too high and the volume pot comes out imbalanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back