Go Tigers!
Jan 4, 2008 at 6:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

uofmtiger

500+ Head-Fier
Well, I am sure this is going to get some interest from other schools with Tiger mascots, but I am talking about the University of Memphis Tiger basketball team. They got their 39th straight home win (tying the school record) tonight with a 102-58 victoy over Siena.

Also, unlike other highly ranked teams, they have already won games over 3 teams that were ranked in the top 25...
biggrin.gif

large.jpg

Apr 6, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought you were referring to the Detroit Tigers..

0-5

biggrin.gif
Not surprised, I think there are a bazillion teams with Tiger mascots.

Apr 6, 2008 at 4:24 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy OneThree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Both of the teams I predicted to go to the championship lost today. Boo Tigers! XP

I would think that Memphis screwed up quite a few brackets. After all, everyone from Dickie V to Seth Davis had them losing. Also, most people around the country did not see them play on a regular basis and the only clips of them that were shown before the tournament were from their one and only loss.

Kansas was also underrated because of their lack of star quality. I had a feeling that tons of good athletic players would be a tough one to match.

Should be a great final with two teams that run similar offenses and have similar athletic ability. However, I think Memphis has the best two players left in the tournament. Therefore, I think Memphis will win... although, BIG SURPRISE, I am biased.
icon10.gif

Apr 6, 2008 at 5:36 AM Post #7 of 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back