Go Sox!
Oct 14, 2004 at 12:46 PM Post #46 of 48
I know rick is really dying to post some schizz in this thread, but maybe he had trouble finding it after it went to page two.

*Thanks* to all who did not post "I told ya so" and are also Yanks fans.

It's really going to be pretty exciting watching the Sox win three in a row against NY!

Of course I'm discouraged, what did you expect? But as always, I will keep the faith. It will happen. Whether it happens this year, next year, or ten years from now, it will happen. And the longer we have to wait, the sweeter it will be when it does happen.
tongue.gif

I sure hope that the more rabid variety of Soxfan will keep their cool in Beantown this weekend. I do have to agree that some fans (from both camps, actually) are just too far gone, and really need to get a second job to supplement their main task of foaming at the mouth. I'll be in Boston this weekend, and I hope it's a teeny bit civilized, at least. Usually it's pretty cool.

Oct 14, 2004 at 1:09 PM Post #47 of 48
Quote:

I know rick is really dying to post some schizz in this thread, but maybe he had trouble finding it after it went to page two.

actually i saved the bad stuff for the baseball thread.i felt it was bad enough for your team to get whupped two games srtraight so piling on in two straight threads would have been over the top.

I know how unstable you bosox fanatics can be if pushed.......

Oct 14, 2004 at 3:51 PM Post #48 of 48
Who would ever think it would be John Bleeping Olerud. But then again the unlikely heros are always the best. But my vote still goes to Mo for closing it out like he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back