GO-DAP – the portable headphone amp and charger dock cradle for iPhone 3GS/3G from VentureCraft
Nov 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM Post #19 of 43
I am currently burning in mine and initial impression on its feature set is definitely favourable. The 1450mAh capacity is comparable to other battery extenders such as Mophie Juice Pack Air.

Nov 14, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #22 of 43

Quote:
Does this work with 3rd or 4th gen iPod Touch?

[size=smaller]Regarding the compatibility with iPod Touch, we as a manufacturer do not recommend or guarantee for the product safeties, but it Can be used with GO-DAP for listening to the music.[/size]

[size=smaller]You need to lay urethanes or other soft cloths between the GO-DAP and back side of the iPod touch in order not to have 30-pin connectors on GO-DAP bent.[/size]

Thanks,

VentureCraft

Nov 15, 2010 at 7:23 AM Post #23 of 43
the sound on this go-dap is just amazing...
it enhances the details and my mp3/wav format sounds great on it.

using my ue700, panasonic hje900, yuin pk2 and aiaiai tracks.

full review to come...

Nov 15, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #24 of 43
The Go-Dap amp seems to have great synergy with the ESW9 and EW9
atsmile.gif

Nov 15, 2010 at 10:01 AM Post #25 of 43

Quote:
I've got this amp and can confirm that it works with the iPod touch 2G, though you need to cradle it more efficiently. Very cool amp/cradle. It ISN'T just an amp, that is the cool part. It has a full battery charger inside that can be used whilst playing music and a battery extender that can also be used whilst music is played. You can also plug it in to your computer and sync your iPhone/iPod touch through the GoDAP. Honestly, the 200$ is quite a deal for a battery extender, amp, sync and cradle. Overall, I'd say the sound is really geared toward Audio Technica portable headphones that have gobs (too much?) bass. But very little background noise from the output even with sensitive earphones. 

Very impressed with this unit. Review forthcoming.

I agree... It's a great portable "solution" for any iPhone 3G/3GS (and touch 2G?) owner who wants a convenient way to amp on the go.  Review also forthcoming... 

Nov 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM Post #26 of 43

Quote:
It is certainly a good blend of pragmatic battery stuff and audiophile goodness and it seems to have a lot of power, though my DT880 are out of commission for a few more days, so I cannot comment properly.

I was surprised how well they power my HD600's, but they do a much better job with my Shure SRH840's and my IEM's.  

Nov 15, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #30 of 43

Quote:
^bro, can it do what the go-dap can do?
the go-dap is an amp, an extra battery pack, a sync station, a protective case.

no, thats a battery,

don't u wish they could come out with such design with the amp , it will guarantee a RED DOT DESIGN AWARD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back