Gmail for Head-Fi
Sep 15, 2004 at 7:12 PM Post #241 of 264
I have 6 to give away as well. PM me with your details
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 19, 2004 at 12:26 AM Post #243 of 264
Have more than ten invites invites. PM me with email address.

Sep 22, 2004 at 4:44 AM Post #244 of 264
I have 6 GMail invites. If you want one, then please send me a PM to Welly Wu or an e-mail message to Welly@Comcast.Net or WellyWu@GMail.Com. I will try to reply as quickly as possible and accomodate on a first come, first serve basis. I will give up to 5 GMail invites away.

A question: do I get more GMail invites over time? I remember giving one to my cousin and that brought me down to 5. Now, I have 6. What's up with that?

Sep 22, 2004 at 7:10 AM Post #245 of 264
Quote:

Originally Posted by Welly Wu
I have 6 GMail invites. If you want one, then please send me a PM to Welly Wu or an e-mail message to Welly@Comcast.Net or WellyWu@GMail.Com. I will try to reply as quickly as possible and accomodate on a first come, first serve basis. I will give up to 5 GMail invites away.

A question: do I get more GMail invites over time? I remember giving one to my cousin and that brought me down to 5. Now, I have 6. What's up with that?

I think there's a cap at 6 -- you'll have to give out more to make space for the incoming!
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2004 at 8:13 PM Post #247 of 264
how long did you guys have gmail before getting invites to send out?? a friend sent me an invite earlier today and i signed up but i havn't gotten any invites to send out yet...
ray

ps: gmail is sweet

Oct 9, 2004 at 12:49 PM Post #254 of 264
haha, there are more invites than interested parties. wish it was this way two months back.

anyways, for all you gmail users, i've got a question:

how do i get gmail to display pictures automatically? it's annoying to have to click on their link to display pictures in the email, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back