Gmail for Head-Fi
Jun 24, 2004 at 1:40 AM Post #31 of 264
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam
I just got 5 more invites I can send out. The top 5 people on the list will recieve invites shortly. To clarify I just sent invites to psxguy85, N@Z, damitamit, Jester and raymondlin. Enjoy it everyone.

Thank you very much! As soon as I get invites, you guys get some.
cool.gif

Jun 25, 2004 at 3:24 AM Post #32 of 264
i've been scouting for an invite for awhile now...no luck. gmail is not as popular here as at anandtech.

anyways, those five that got an invite...make sure to spread the goodness to other members here.
smily_headphones1.gif

also can we make it a standard to refer to the original liist for invite priority? i wouldn't want to have to keep giving out my email.

thanks!

Jun 25, 2004 at 5:59 AM Post #33 of 264
Quote:

Originally Posted by h3nG
anyways, those five that got an invite...make sure to spread the goodness to other members here.
smily_headphones1.gif

also can we make it a standard to refer to the original liist for invite priority? i wouldn't want to have to keep giving out my email.

thanks!

I originally thought that they gave you invites the next day, but even with my active account I have yet to recieve any.

Also, I made the request for the sticky in the first post. So either the moderators do not think it is in the best interest to have it stickied or they have not paid much attention. Maybe I should PM one?

Jun 26, 2004 at 3:34 AM Post #37 of 264
If you are yet to have recieved an invitation to Gmail, either PM me (with the title simply being "Gmail") or send me a message via AIM (mountainseekerZ). Do not just post a reply.

Make sure you include a valid email address so you can get the invitation link
The link N@Z posted mentions that Hotmail may not let invitations through
Here is something that may matter that I read on gmail swap:
Quote:

If you currently use Yahoo mail, be careful! Some people have had Gmail invitations, once sent, filed automatically into their Bulk Mail folder.

This may be true with other email providers also.

[size=medium]
Here is the list:
http://s92403764.onlinehome.us/headfi/Gmail.txt
[/size]

If you send an invitation to a person, and they never recieve it, there will be a copy of the link that they need in your sent mail folder. From there you can try to PM or contact them by other means, and then just send them the link from the invitation email.

Jun 26, 2004 at 1:48 PM Post #41 of 264
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny12
i think i invited bing mark as well or something forgot......

anyway first 6 ppl to email me at kenny12@gmail.com gets an invite

Could you possibly just send by the list? The people who have been on it have been waiting a long time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by N@Z
How long before you receive your invites?

I still havn't recieved mine, but I heard it is somewhere around 6 days now.

Bingmark, if you recieved two invitations, could you pass one on?

Jun 26, 2004 at 3:12 PM Post #42 of 264
Yes, I did receive a 2d invite from kaiwei. I forwarded it to bpm2000. Sorry for not updating the list after I got my invite from kenny12.

Thanks to everyone. Enjoying gmail so far.

Jun 26, 2004 at 11:11 PM Post #43 of 264
1)bpm2000 [bpm2000(at)hotmail.com]
2)pennylane [pfaner(at)berkeley.edu]
3)doctorjuggles [doctorjuggles(at)hotmail.com]
4)halcyon [halcy(at)surfeu.fi]
5)KYTGuy [KYTGuy(at)comcast.net]
6)dhwilkin [Dark-Sun(at)excite.com]
8)JuveDuke [juveduke(at)spymac.com]

whoops... i gave an invite to bmp too......

i'll forward the actual invite to #7 then, bmp please dont use 2 invites

have got a gmail invite sorry #7 i accidently missed you :S i'll give it to you next invite i promise

Jun 27, 2004 at 2:18 AM Post #45 of 264
Got the invite, thanks Kenny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back