Glassman Diamond Buffer Part Question
Feb 27, 2007 at 6:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

CBMC

100+ Head-Fier
I am hoping that someone can help me out with this....I have a glassman diamond buffer (version 1)....While taking it out of my one ppa and putting into another I accidently broke one of the header pins (If you bend those things they break easy!) I had read that those header pins were hard to find in the states(they are pretty tiny)....I was hoping that someone could either: a) Point me to a place to buy, or b) if you have some extras could sell me 1 or 2. Also, if anyone has a part number on those it would be great...

Thanks in advance.

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:18 AM Post #2 of 5
If those pins are the same in this post, then I think you can get them from Mouser with this part number: 575-113120. Just break them from the plastic strip. And you will get 20 of those pins.
smily_headphones1.gif

I think you could ask if some one from this forum could send you one or two. I dont think it will cost much.

Feb 27, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks, I don't think those are them, but I think I might have found them at mouser on the same page...Now my question: There seems to be a couple that look like those ones in glassmans buffer. There is .018 inch straight header pin, and .030 straight header pin, and a .030 low-profile straight header pin....Anyone know what size the version 1 glassman buffer used? Here is a pic of those pins: Glassman Diamond Buffer Header Pins

PS...Is tangeant still get on these boards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back