Giving away 3 gmail invites
Jun 21, 2004 at 8:16 PM Post #31 of 36
Flying with Gmail courtesty of Tkam! Thanks, man! The fellowship of Head-fi strikes again! I'm really having fun goofing inside Gmail. It looks great so far. Very clean, just like Google's main page.
etysmile.gif
And a full gig! That's ten times the storage of my first mac!

Jun 21, 2004 at 8:21 PM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang
Flying with Gmail courtesty of Tkam! Thanks, man! The fellowship of Head-fi strikes again! I'm really having fun goofing inside Gmail. It looks great so far. Very clean, just like Google's main page.
etysmile.gif
And a full gig! That's ten times the storage of my first mac!

I agree! some seriously nice people here! Thanks all for sharing the gmail love

Jun 22, 2004 at 6:18 AM Post #34 of 36
Kenny12-

I was browsing through this thread again today and noticed that my prior thank you post did not register. I feel like a total A-Hole for not making certain that it went up properly and hope you will accept my belated thanks. The comraderie at Head-Fi really is great to behold and be a part of. The GMail account is already proving to be valuable to me as I get ready to move ISPs. I owe you one.

In the tradition of my GMail initiation, I will be offering up my invites to the Head-Fi community if and when they get awarded to me. Keep an eye out if any of you are wanting one and have missed out so far...
biggrin.gif

Jun 22, 2004 at 7:00 AM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmascatello
Kenny12-

I was browsing through this thread again today and noticed that my prior thank you post did not register. I feel like a total A-Hole for not making certain that it went up properly and hope you will accept my belated thanks. The comraderie at Head-Fi really is great to behold and be a part of. The GMail account is already proving to be valuable to me as I get ready to move ISPs. I owe you one.

In the tradition of my GMail initiation, I will be offering up my invites to the Head-Fi community if and when they get awarded to me. Keep an eye out if any of you are wanting one and have missed out so far...
biggrin.gif

thanks for your thanks
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back