Give Away: New Top IEM RE252
Dec 12, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #61 of 69
I'd be an ideal candidate to receive a review sample because I am in a position that so many are in; I own several popular budget offerings (Nuforce NE-7M, SoundMAGIC PL series) but am looking to upgrade to higher priced iems. With a pair of RE252, I'd be able to provide insightful, unbiased advice to those looking for better sound--but don't know where to start. Also rest assured that my review will be through and accurate as I have well encoded music in addition to several sources.

Moreover though, I'm truly passionate about audio. I've been around these forums for a year and have enjoyed every second of it. I'd be grateful for a pair of RE252 as it'd allow me to contribute to such a great community.

Thanks for the opportunity, Head-Direct! We all appreciate it.

Dec 12, 2009 at 3:27 AM Post #62 of 69
I'd just be curious to compare and review a pair of RE252s with my Etymotic ER4-S. Alot of people think the RE0 competes with them so I'd like to see if the RE252 can better them or they're just a different flavour etc.

Dec 13, 2009 at 2:48 AM Post #63 of 69
The only IEM type phones I've heard are the JH13 Pro. And they were fantastic. But otherwise, I am a full sized headphone listener. But I am interested in getting a pair of IEM's for portable use.

I am really picky about tone, very few headphones get it right as far as I am concerned. Here's a few I feel get it right:

Grado HP1000
Stax omegas, orpheus
HD600
Fostex T10 orthodynamic

So that's the sound I'd compare them to, and if I don't like them or don't use them, I would give them to another head-fier for free, never sell them here. thanks, and cheers to whoever gets a pair!

Dec 22, 2009 at 3:07 AM Post #66 of 69
I won't whine too much about my life...but to receive these would certainly improve my existence. You may save a life, though a miserable one, by simply allowing me to enjoy your product.

Dec 24, 2009 at 10:35 PM Post #67 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by LonerGenius /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I won't whine too much about my life...but to receive these would certainly improve my existence. You may save a life, though a miserable one, by simply allowing me to enjoy your product.

Little late...

Jan 8, 2010 at 3:39 AM Post #68 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Little late...

Next life, maybe...
tongue.gif

Jan 13, 2010 at 4:54 PM Post #69 of 69
How do you wear this IEM, cable down down, up or sideways?

It has a L or J shaped rubber extension ... does this rubber extension have any function - sonically or mechanically or to act as a guide to fit in the earlobe?

Any suggestions, experiences would be appreciated.

BTW, I like them ... they are quite good ... I have given them brief listen only as they are burning-in ...

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back