Give all the users who work on Huddler the "Platform Partner" tag.
Mar 13, 2011 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Hero Kid

Headphoneus Supremus
I just caught up with this section and noticed two users who appear to be "Platform Partner"s without the user class to suggest as such. It's pretty unprofessional if you ask me and should be reminded sooner rather than later.

frankfarmer is one such user, kevingrandon the other.

Mar 13, 2011 at 1:09 AM Post #2 of 4
Hero Kid, I'm not clear on what you're suggesting and what is unprofessional.   Both users you pointed out do have Platform Partner tags.

Quote:
I just caught up with this section and noticed two users who appear to be "Platform Partner"s without the user class to suggest as such. It's pretty unprofessional if you ask me and should be reminded sooner rather than later.

frankfarmer is one such user, kevingrandon the other.

Mar 13, 2011 at 1:40 AM Post #3 of 4
Oh wow they do too. When I looked I swear they didn't. What I considered unprofessional was having what appeared to be "normal users" accessing site logs and IPs (etc).

Mar 13, 2011 at 1:44 AM Post #4 of 4
As far as I know they've always had Platform Partner tags.  I think anyone from Huddler is tagged similarly.

Quote:
Oh wow they do too. When I looked I swear they didn't. What I considered unprofessional was having what appeared to be "normal users" accessing site logs and IPs (etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back