Gilmore V2 Max Front and Rear Panel Layouts
Apr 16, 2003 at 4:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

akar

500+ Head-Fier
Here is what the layout of the upcoming Gilmore V2 Max by HeadAmp will look like.

I got these off of the headamp site.

V2MAX-F.jpg

V2MAX-B.jpg

Apr 17, 2003 at 4:07 AM Post #2 of 9
Awesome. I'll have to post some photos of mine when I get it at the end of the month.
biggrin.gif
I can't wait until it comes in.

Apr 17, 2003 at 4:17 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Awesome. I'll have to post some photos of mine when I get it at the end of the month.

I admire your confidence...
tongue.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 17, 2003 at 4:18 AM Post #5 of 9
What, that I will actually GET it? I have no doubt at all that antness will have the amp done andout to me before my wife leaves and returns to Ecuador.

Apr 17, 2003 at 4:59 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

What, that I will actually GET it?

No, you will definitely get it. Antness is an honest guy AFAIK. There have just been a lot of delays, that's all.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 17, 2003 at 7:24 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
No, you will definitely get it. Antness is an honest guy AFAIK. There have just been a lot of delays, that's all.
smily_headphones1.gif

The bummer is that now I'm here on an unexpected trip, and I will be totally bummed if I am sans headamp when the wife leaves and returns to Ecuador. If it doesn't get to me it could very well be late july before I get a chance to have it brought down to me.
frown.gif

Apr 17, 2003 at 2:20 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by akar
Lucky for you, antness now includes hand delivery to South America, Africa and Antarctica as part of the purchase price of a V2 MAX.

And hopefully Alaska also, right akar? LOL! If it doesn't get done in time, he might have to bring it down to me as I'll be fit to be tied if not. I am pretty patient most of the time, but with the new CDP and Grados I can't wait to hear what they sound like together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back