Gilmore Lite wait time
Sep 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #31 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So........

In his email, he said he had all for the parts he had been waiting on to build the Gilmore Lite and that it would likely be shipping this week.

No package yet ...

I am hopeful.

Sep 26, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #32 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Valens7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
......people just need to be aware that ordering something from HeadAmp means that you're going to be waiting quite awhile.

How long should "quite awhile" reasonably be? I waited over 18 months for a GS-X and finally decided to cancel my order. I know of other people who have had a similar experience with GS-X orders. I'm not disputing the excellent build quality or sonics of Headamp products but waiting over a year for a product that's advertised as having an 8 week delivery time doesn't seem quite right to me.

Sep 26, 2009 at 2:39 AM Post #33 of 35
You're right. I certainly would have lost patience long before that.

I'm not trying to scold people for complaining here. Sending someone money and not getting anything in exchange for it is naturally going to cause some serious trepidation, and it should. I'm just pointing out that a long wait time is a fairly common issue with HeadAmp, and that there's not necessarily a reason to freak out about it.

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #34 of 35
the gilmore lite is good but not worth the wait IMO. your best bet is stalking the FS forum and buying used, they come up occasionally and if you're lucky you'll find one with a DPS.

Oct 13, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by WizardAzureal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In his email, he said he had all for the parts he had been waiting on to build the Gilmore Lite and that it would likely be shipping this week.

No package yet ...

I am hopeful.

Did you get your Gilmore Lite yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back