Gilmore Lite operating instructions?
Apr 21, 2006 at 4:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

GuOD

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

I just got a gilmore lite and I wanted to make sure I don't do anything improperly that might short circuit it etc.

To start, I connect all the wires+headphones, turn power on, and then turn volume knob up.

When i'm done, I turned volume knob all the way down, power off, and then remove headphones/swap headphones or just leave them in until next time.

Is this the right procedure?

Thanks!

Apr 21, 2006 at 4:31 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuOD
Hey everyone,

I just got a gilmore lite and I wanted to make sure I don't do anything improperly that might short circuit it etc.

To start, I connect all the wires+headphones, turn power on, and then turn volume knob up.

When i'm done, I turned volume knob all the way down, power off, and then remove headphones/swap headphones or just leave them in until next time.

Is this the right procedure?

Thanks!

You got it ..... and I would just leave the headphones connected.
wink.gif

Apr 21, 2006 at 4:34 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover
You got it ..... and I would just leave the headphones connected.
wink.gif

I have HD590/DT770 also.. and I'm anxious to try them all out
smily_headphones1.gif

It's unbelievable.. the HD650 sounds like a super version of the HD590.. and this amp is so crystal clear!

Thanks for the response!

Apr 21, 2006 at 4:35 PM Post #4 of 4
That's the process I took. I left the headphones in there unless I had to swap which is when I turned off the Gilmore Lite and changed headphones. I don't think it would be a problem if the volume was turned all the way down with the lite still on though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back