gilmore lite = amazing
Dec 9, 2004 at 10:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

tiberian

1000+ Head-Fier
just tried out cyrillic's gilmore lite (new version with stock wall wart, no PSU
frown.gif
).
wow, clear and focused sound with good dynamics, what a great bargain at 299. it certainly gave RA-1 and XP7 a run of their $$$.

highly recommended.

Dec 9, 2004 at 11:08 PM Post #9 of 49
Trevor,

I feel it's a matter of business ethics. I've had to learn a lesson on that myself. Here's my advice: refrain from commenting at all about any persons who are in relation to your competition.

[size=xx-small]Edit:[/size]
Quote:

Originally Posted by tiberian
as long as headamp does not officially sell dynahi...
wink.gif

It is listed on the headamp page, isn't it? Here, let me see. Yeah: http://www.headamp.com/dynahi.shtml

I apologize to the thread starter for getting off topic. I agree that the Gilmore Lite amplifier's design is great and it's a good deal at it's price.

Dec 9, 2004 at 11:14 PM Post #10 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajime
Trevor,

I feel it's a matter of business ethics. I've had to learn a lesson on that myself. Here's my advice: refrain from commenting at all about any persons who are in relation to your competition.

[size=xx-small]Edit:[/size]

It is listed on the headamp page, isn't it? Here, let me see. Yeah: http://www.headamp.com/dynahi.shtml

I apologize to the thread starter for getting off topic. I agree that the Gilmore Lite amplifier's design is great and it's a good deal at it's price.

didn't see that before, thanks.

Dec 10, 2004 at 12:41 AM Post #11 of 49
Thats like saying, dont buy because he sucks, buy from me. Thats basicly badnaming both his products and his services. *Edit* And now the mouther hides his words *Edit*

Dec 10, 2004 at 12:44 AM Post #12 of 49
Again, I have absolutely no issue with his products. In fact, I am willing to edit (remove) my comment all together. However, Hajime would also have to remove the quote for there to be a point to my removal.

Dec 10, 2004 at 1:35 AM Post #13 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by KJ869
Thats like saying, dont buy because he sucks, buy from me. Thats basicly badnaming both his products and his services. *Edit* And now the mouther hides his words *Edit*

dude, **** if you don't have anything good to say.

Dec 10, 2004 at 1:37 AM Post #14 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by tiberian
dude, **** if you don't have anything good to say.

Gee, what pleasantness. He at least makes a point, tiberian: it's not customary for manufacturers to criticize other manufacturers on Head-fi. Trevor had a point too, but you're out of line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back