GHENTAUDIO Warning.
Mar 19, 2015 at 3:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Koukol

1000+ Head-Fier
I thought I'd post my recent experience with GHENTAUDIO I think others might be interested in.

I needed a special Cable for my Pono DAP to connect to my Little Dot MKIII Amps two rca's inputs.

Someone on one of the Pono threads posted a link to this page...
http://www.ghentaudio.com/part/b01.html

If that link wasn't posted on the Pono thread I would never have known this Company existed.

After checking the picture provided to make sure of what I'm ordering I then decided on the length (1.5) and payed with Paypal.

About ONE month later the cable arrived but it was the wrong cable.
It was a regular rca cable

I contacted GHENTAUDIO where It was offered I keep the cable because it is great (with no refund) and buy the one I already ordered again with a discount of $5.00.
He said sending the wrong cable back to China would be too expensive for ME.

I told him I wasn't happy with this as I KNOW I ordered the right cable as the regular cable he sent me IS ON ANOTHER PAGE! (check link)

His reply was that this has never happened to him before so it MUST be my fault and his offer of a $5.00 discount on another cable was generous.

If this is not a warning about buying from GHENTAUDIO it's a warning about buying from any Chinese Company that don't provide the Customer Satisfaction efforts North American Companies tend to provide.

What happened to the customer is always right?

Mar 5, 2016 at 8:32 PM Post #3 of 3
If this is true, then it's deserving of condemnation. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back