Getting Started with head fi
Apr 8, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #5 of 6
Umm, I am also wondering, I created an account mostly to buy something off the buy trade thing on head fi, but it says I need to have my account for 30 days. I have had almost no need for an account for a few months now, as most questions I had were already answered
a in previous posts. I am worried that the listings that I am eyeing will go elsewhere.. what should I do in my predicament.?

Apr 8, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #6 of 6
Umm, I am also wondering, I created an account mostly to buy something off the buy trade thing on head fi, but it says I need to have my account for 30 days. I have had almost no need for an account for a few months now, as most questions I had were already answered
a in previous posts. I am worried that the listings that I am eyeing will go elsewhere.. what should I do in my predicament.?

Unfortunately, we are required on head-fi to have 30 days and I believe 15 posts in order to use the buy, sell, trade forum. I know it's frustrating, but it is a firm requirement, I am afraid. I suppose if there is something you want on the forum now, you could always PM the person and discuss it that way. I don't think discussing it is forbidden. It's a thought, anyway. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back