Getting my friend thrown into the pool, deviant.
Jun 14, 2007 at 11:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Firam

500+ Head-Fier
My friend is a camp counselor for the summer. The rumor in camp is that she will get thrown into the pool if she receives 5 letters in one day. Being a deviant I want to set it up. I need separate letters, different postage, and possibly a different postmark. 5 letters from the same town raises a big flag and she will be able to contest it. To make sure they get there the same day they need to be sent from the same location on the same day.This is a logistical nightmare and I believe it to be impossible. Yes?

Jun 14, 2007 at 11:45 PM Post #2 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My friend is a camp counselor for the summer. The rumor in camp is that she will get thrown into the pool if she receives 5 letters in one day. Being a deviant I want to set it up. I need separate letters, different postage, and possibly a different postmark. 5 letters from the same town raises a big flag and she will be able to contest it. To make sure they get there the same day they need to be sent from the same location on the same day.This is a logistical nightmare and I believe it to be impossible. Yes?

Firam,

Did you get hit in the head while practicing your secret handshake?

Can you explain this a little more? She just needs to get 5 pieces of mail and she gets thrown in a pool?

What should the letters say?

Jun 14, 2007 at 11:54 PM Post #3 of 22
A logistical nightmare? Not hardly.

The same day and the same place? Probably not.

The US Mail is pretty capable at ordinary letters. Have some friends send you mail and see how long they all take. Figure the same transit time for the counselor, presuming you live somwhere near the camp.

Or, go for overkill and have five friends each write her a letter every day for five days. Maybe seven days if you really want to be sure.

It will be suspicious anyway, especially if all they say is, "Enjoy your swim!"

Jun 15, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #4 of 22
why not overload it a little - 10 sent on one day from a few places (esp. around the same metro area) will certainly result in at least 5 arriving at once...

Jun 15, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Firam,

Did you get hit in the head while practicing your secret handshake?

Can you explain this a little more? She just needs to get 5 pieces of mail and she gets thrown in a pool?

What should the letters say?

Still working on the handshake. Yes I have grandiose ideas. Basically if she gets five letters in one day she gets thrown in.

As far as what they should say, I don't know. I was thinking a post card. It is cheaper postage and less to try to write in different hand writing.

I might recruit friends too. Good plan.

Kirosia: Only if she floats

Jun 15, 2007 at 12:53 AM Post #8 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Firam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still working on the handshake. Yes I have grandiose ideas. Basically if she gets five letters in one day she gets thrown in.

As far as what they should say, I don't know. I was thinking a post card. It is cheaper postage and less to try to write in different hand writing.

I might recruit friends too. Good plan.

Ok, yea, I say do letters. It'll be more mysterious when she starts to get them. Letters from the same person over a few days is a good idea. I'll help you out.

I think you should get people to send strange stuff. I was cleaning up today and I found a bunch of old keys. I could write letters accompanied with a key that said something like, "Here's the key. Don't lose it. You will be contacted."

P.S. Assuming that you actually want to have sex with a girl while in college, I'm for ditching the handshake.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 15, 2007 at 3:34 AM Post #9 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, yea, I say do letters. It'll be more mysterious when she starts to get them. Letters from the same person over a few days is a good idea. I'll help you out.

I think you should get people to send strange stuff. I was cleaning up today and I found a bunch of old keys. I could write letters accompanied with a key that said something like, "Here's the key. Don't lose it. You will be contacted."

P.S. Assuming that you actually want to have sex with a girl while in college, I'm for ditching the handshake.
smily_headphones1.gif

I think that would scare her. I know within a few minutes she would text message me about it. Either that or she would know that I'm behind it.

She is the one that suggested the handshake! She is in the circle of nerds.

Jun 15, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #10 of 22
Quote:

Quote:

She is the one that suggested the handshake! She is in the circle of nerds.

Hmmm... is this band camp?

Jun 15, 2007 at 2:49 PM Post #13 of 22
What kind of camps did you guys go to?

Jun 15, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #15 of 22
It is a girl scout camp, Camp Sacajawea. Girls only. No address for you unless I run out of ideas. Maybe at the end of summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back