Getting help on which brand should i get
Apr 14, 2017 at 6:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

vincent9944

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

great to get to talk to all ya here... I'm really a newbie in this what i know is i like music and i want to get a better listening experience on it.

im actually looking at the Audeze sine headphone with the cipher cable. but after a serious th

Thanks alot.
Vincent

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #2 of 3
  Hi all,

great to get to talk to all ya here... I'm really a newbie in this what i know is i like music and i want to get a better listening experience on it. 

im actually looking at the Audeze sine headphone with the cipher cable. but after a serious thought i think a more portable equipment will be a better choice for me as i'm running around most of the time meeting clients.
What would you guys suggest say if my budget is like 600sgd which is something like 430 usd.
jecklinsmile.gif

Thanks alot.
Vincent

You might check out the Oppo PM-3, NAD HP50, B&W P7, and MEZE 99 Classics. Maybe read about those and see what you think. They are all good, just different. The PM-3 is neutral (Ortho), the P7 bass-emphasized, the NAD also fairly neutral, and the MEZE has good bass but less than the P7 (it's also beautiful). Something to consider for you.   ---)

Apr 16, 2017 at 4:51 AM Post #3 of 3
hi
thks ya...what abt in ear ?
im looking at a few models could u guys advise me on it? not in sequence of prefered
1.FINAL HEAVEN VI BALANCED ARMATURE EARPHONE
2.SHURE SE535 SOUND ISOLATING™ EARPHONE
3.WESTONE W40 QUAD-DRIVER IN-EAR MONITOR HEADPHONE

Like i said, im really a novice... i know really nothing. But i want a great sound as it really make me much relax over lots of stress from all .... if theres others that is around this range and its better hope u guys would guide me ...

Thks all

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back