Getting a Zune need a case
May 12, 2007 at 7:19 AM Post #2 of 3
may not be the answer youre looking for, but it doesn't really need one. the zune's outer surface is scratch resistant plastic ... it basically is its own case. the only really vulnerable part is the screen. I haven't done it myself yet, but the top screen film from a "Hori" brand Nintendo DS screen protector set will fit perfectly. (The set comes with two films for the DS's two screens .. use the one for the top screen.) "Hori" is Nintendo's officially licensed brand so it should be easy to find at a game shop. Don't use other brands like Pelican ... better off to buy a (more expensive) purpose-made Zune screen protector.

the Zune comes with a microfiber bag that fits it rather tightly at first, but after a few weeks it slides on and off just right. I use it just because it's there, and it was free.

If you really want a case, DLO and Speck are popular brands. Just google.

May 12, 2007 at 9:07 AM Post #3 of 3
my zune gets pocketed without a case, LDM+ velcro'd to the back of it. the screen is actually under a layer of clear plastic wich isnt attached to the screen itself, easy fix if it gets bad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back