Getting a pair of customs
Nov 3, 2010 at 12:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

muxenle

100+ Head-Fier
well first off.... *contended sigh* for some unknown reason I took a longish hiatus from this forum, from shortly after they re-did them (which I am still lost in the new format...).

But anyways, I some how talked JH audio into letting me have a review sample of JH 5
biggrin.gif
and I finally have the money to go get ear impersions
biggrin.gif

Does anybody know of a well price audiologist in Longview, Washington? might be able to make it to vancouver, tacoma, or surronding towns close by. Going to give the local ones I can find via google a call and see if I can set up an appt. if I don't get any highly recomened ones from here
smily_headphones1.gif

What exactly should I be asking for? last round of calls I made a couple of months ago I pretty much just got confusion from the people on the other end. They got that I what ear impersion (which remind me, is there a difference between impresions and molds?) but they got really counfused at the idea that I would need/want them for any thing other than hearing aids, and that I did not require any other service from them (also the fact that I'm getting them for free/not ordering through them didn't seem to help)?

I missed this forum....

P.S. I'm aware off all the spelling errors, but for some reason google chrome isn't wanting to let me correct them and I'm to lazy to run it through a 3rd party spell checker right now.

also anybody have any favorite/recomened colours 'n' such for customs? and recomened listening using the JH 5s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back