Getting a Meta made
Jul 10, 2003 at 3:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

jack963

100+ Head-Fier
I don't want cause any tensions between these people, but I just wanted some people to tell me based on expereience how their Meta amps are that were made from people on this board. I have JMT and Fiddler in mind, but who else is there? So if you could tell me how you like it and what your setup is, that'd be cool. Thanks a lot.

Jul 10, 2003 at 4:51 PM Post #2 of 9
Tigger, Tangent, Eric? I've been enquiring about META amps for some time but haven't bought one yet. I got a CMOY amp from JMT a while back and he's very friendly and Courteous. I can say the same for Tigger and Fiddler too both of whom I've been PMing a while back.

Jul 10, 2003 at 5:18 PM Post #3 of 9
KurtW and Voodoochile build as well, and they both are great guys.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 11, 2003 at 2:00 AM Post #6 of 9
I would add that whomever you decide to have build it, have them build it better(more expensive)than you think you will need or can afford right now. If you are having it maxed to the limit,please disregard this post. If not,find some extra cash and do it,if possible. Remember who wrote this so you can thank me later or give me hell. I bet you send me a thank you PM. Good luck with your new amp
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 11, 2003 at 4:36 AM Post #8 of 9
I've got one of Tigger's MINT amps, though Fiddler and JMT are both very friendly to deal with.

the MINT is pretty good, though i can't say i've heard much of a difference (maybe it's my sources...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back