get shizzolated
Nov 6, 2002 at 8:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

kin3tix

500+ Head-Fier
LOL check this out. its head-fi shizzolated. my friend showed me this link just now and i just had to try it out on head-fi. i remember seeing another website that did the same thing but it humored me more than this one. the shizzolater generator is still entertaining though. anybody else ever see anything like this?

Nov 6, 2002 at 9:30 AM Post #4 of 8
nice preview of the phillips tuberolla ! just kidding
tongue.gif

Nov 6, 2002 at 9:46 AM Post #5 of 8
from shizzolated CNN.com:

Returns wuz still comin' in early Wednesdizzay morning, but dat shiznit appeared possible dat Republicans could build on da six-seat majority in da House they held goin' into da elections.

No matta what da margin, Republicans wuz poised to control both da House 'n da Senate fo' da remainda of Bush's first term.

Any GOP gains in Congress would mark a reversal of historic trends where da party in da White House typically loses seats in da midterm races.

"We gots things done," House Speaka Dennis Hastert, R-Illinois, be like late Tuesdizzay.

LMAO!

Nov 6, 2002 at 5:16 PM Post #7 of 8
lol thats funny ****! and for the most part it works suprisingly good. i like how the cd player was refered to as a balla in the phillips thread, that had me laughin. cd player got game.

Nov 7, 2002 at 3:50 AM Post #8 of 8
I still prefer multibable for my language laughs. I mean, when it puts out stuff like this, who can't love it?

Quote:

The player must consider very with the polish, the lights had agradavelmente same almost polished flagstone front of aluminum and freschezza remote.I great, that one considered, cannot ray of narkotisches sufficiently, as in most east player knew sounds.I that better, more expensive of the one than the speed that is it did not come here to the morning, but is the cake.

yes, that used to be in english at some point in the past.

http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back