Geshelli Labs
Mar 5, 2019 at 10:21 AM Post #16 of 22
I have had the Geshelli Archel for over a month and just got the Enog 2 yesterday .

The sound quality compared to all the other DAC's I own is enormous .

I actually could care less about DSD because of the music I like it's just not available .

I don't own a balanced amp yet but will at some point and Geshelli is working on one now .

Might just for the hell of it buy the little Balanced tube amp from Loxjie .

But just with the amp and Dac from Geshelli it is incredible with every
headphone and IEM i own .

The little Archel Pro is also connected to my turntable and it's quite amazing for $99 shipped

Mar 5, 2019 at 11:37 AM Post #17 of 22
Hola Turbo,
I'm curious if you've had a chance to hear the modi multibit? I'm considering the enog dac , and getting a Loxjie.
Thanks!
I have had the Geshelli Archel for over a month and just got the Enog 2 yesterday .

The sound quality compared to all the other DAC's I own is enormous .

I actually could care less about DSD because of the music I like it's just not available .

I don't own a balanced amp yet but will at some point and Geshelli is working on one now .

Might just for the hell of it buy the little Balanced tube amp from Loxjie .

But just with the amp and Dac from Geshelli it is incredible with every
headphone and IEM i own .

The little Archel Pro is also connected to my turntable and it's quite amazing for $99 shipped

Mar 6, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #18 of 22
Hola Turbo,
I'm curious if you've had a chance to hear the modi multibit? I'm considering the enog dac , and getting a Loxjie.
Thanks!
No I have not heard that one but I can say for sure if you get the enog2 you will not regret it .

It really shine's with Qobuz Hi Rez files

Mar 7, 2019 at 5:46 AM Post #19 of 22
I wasn't enamoured with the sound with coax in and XLR output on first use with the supplied 12V DC wall wart. Tried it on a PP3 and AA batteries to see how that worked and the transformation to better SQ was very good indeed. The Enog2 worked down to 9V, but not recommended. The cost of a linear PSU with a low noise regulated 12V 200mA output is what's next, however the cost of that is equal to 1/2 to 1.5 times the price of the DAC itself. At the moment still on the fence with the ENOG2 as to what can power it.

Mar 7, 2019 at 9:36 AM Post #20 of 22
I wasn't enamoured with the sound with coax in and XLR output on first use with the supplied 12V DC wall wart. Tried it on a PP3 and AA batteries to see how that worked and the transformation to better SQ was very good indeed. The Enog2 worked down to 9V, but not recommended. The cost of a linear PSU with a low noise regulated 12V 200mA output is what's next, however the cost of that is equal to 1/2 to 1.5 times the price of the DAC itself. At the moment still on the fence with the ENOG2 as to what can power it.

Mine is dead silent and use it with my CD player and my iMac .
I really was amazed by the sound .

I used to be of the mind that all DACs sounded the same but it had been a few years since I had bought a new one and direct comparison now i am convinced the new AK4493 chip that's in the Enog2 is highly Superior to the ones I have on Hand made by Burr Brown and Wolfson .

I have a favorite vintage CD player made by Denon that I love the sound of but as soon as I used it through the Enog2 it had me digging out CDs I had not heard in years and happily sitting for hours comparing the CDs to the Flac Rips I made of those discs .
Next I'm going to get out my HI-MD Minidisc players that are lossless and see how they sound .

This is the most excited I've got about an Audio device since I had some Krell Monoblocks on loan lol

Mar 19, 2019 at 3:03 PM Post #21 of 22
a01-2.jpg
Mine is dead silent and use it with my CD player and my iMac .
I really was amazed by the sound .

I used to be of the mind that all DACs sounded the same but it had been a few years since I had bought a new one and direct comparison now i am convinced the new AK4493 chip that's in the Enog2 is highly Superior to the ones I have on Hand made by Burr Brown and Wolfson .

I have a favorite vintage CD player made by Denon that I love the sound of but as soon as I used it through the Enog2 it had me digging out CDs I had not heard in years and happily sitting for hours comparing the CDs to the Flac Rips I made of those discs .
Next I'm going to get out my HI-MD Minidisc players that are lossless and see how they sound .

This is the most excited I've got about an Audio device since I had some Krell Monoblocks on loan lol

If you are looking for some cheap high quality interconnect cables for $16 you can get a pair from ghentaudio
IMG_20190319_124515109.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190319_124706797_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190319_124706797_HDR.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024 at 7:22 AM Post #22 of 22
Anyone go into the Geshelli rooms in Florida?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back