Geshelli Labs ENOG2 PRO DAC fully balanced design, AK4493 chip
Nov 23, 2018 at 12:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

legion1capone

100+ Head-Fier
Geshelli Labs just released a brand new fully balanced DAC the ENOG2 PRO DAC. Currently on sale for $159 for black friday.

IT'S HERE!
Introducting our next generation Digital to Analog Converter, the ENOG2 Pro. We've performed a totally new transformation on our design process. Featuring the AKM 4493 DAC chip paired with the TIOPA 1642 backend. It includes full sized XLR balanced outputs along with a set of RCA outputs. The DAC include the standard TOSLINK and COAX SPDIF inputs for crystal clear audio. We focused on low noise characteristics tied in with an ULTRA FLAT Frequency Response.

SPECIFICATIONS
AK4493 - AK4117 Chipset

256x Oversampling

THD+N -113dB S/N 123dB

20-20,000Hz Ultra Flat Frequency Response

24 Bit 192khz Toslink/Coaxial Inputs

Independent Ultra Low Noise Power Regulators

TI OPA 1642 Output Driver Circuit

3 Level Volume Selection

Three Case Options

FCC Class A Verified

FCC Efficiency Power Supply Included

Dimensions - 4.3"x3.0"x1.8"

ENOG2 pro dac.jpg

ENOG2 pro dac 2.jpg

ENOG2 pro dac 3.jpg

Dec 25, 2018 at 2:38 PM Post #3 of 8
I purchased the Geshelli ENOG2 PRO and it compares very favorably to the DAC module on my Jotunheim. It is fed by a Schiit Eitr which is connected to my computer. The sound is fuller and cleaner. Very good product. I only purchased it because of the balanced circuitry but it has exceeded my expectations.

Dec 25, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #4 of 8
Do you have the multibit dac module or the 4490?

I purchased the Geshelli ENOG2 PRO and it compares very favorably to the DAC module on my Jotunheim. It is fed by a Schiit Eitr which is connected to my computer. The sound is fuller and cleaner. Very good product. I only purchased it because of the balanced circuitry but it has exceeded my expectations.

Dec 25, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #6 of 8
That's awesome to hear! You should consider doing a full write up comparing the two.

Dec 25, 2018 at 6:48 PM Post #7 of 8
If you like their dac that much. Their Archel pro amp makes even more of a difference. It's a very good amp! It's worth far more than what they charge for it. It should not be competing with the $100 budget offerings. I would put it up against much higher priced amps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back