Geek Pulse First Impressions
Dec 27, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #31 of 39
Just posted the latest update to the Geek Pulse campaign. All of the new perks are active for the FINAL day. Prices go up to retail at midnight tonight. Get what you can while you can.

http://bit.ly/GeekPulseFinalDay

Dec 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #32 of 39
Just posted the latest update to the Geek Pulse campaign. All of the new perks are active for the FINAL day. Prices go up to retail at midnight tonight. Get what you can while you can.

http://bit.ly/GeekPulseFinalDay

RLY?
Instead of selling more and more, how about to give us, early bakers (more than a year ago), some status. 
I regret every single day that I put my money on it.

Jan 24, 2015 at 6:05 AM Post #34 of 39
Thanks for that. Cheers.

Mine is still burning in. It has been good so far but it cannot currently compete with my main rig. I want to see what it's capable of when burnt in and at its best. 

Of course my main rig costs a lot more than the IGG amount of the Geek Pulse but about the same if you consider RRP of both Pulse and LPS. 

I won't give premature impressions until it's burnt in at least 100 hours. 

My prediction is that it will be an incredible bargain at IGG price and easy to recommend. At RRP... well we'll have to see when it's ready. 

Jan 24, 2015 at 5:54 PM Post #35 of 39
In the future it will be interesting when reviews start to come in, how it stacks up against similarly price competition, although knowing the way reviewers do business this days, they will compare it to a 3 thousand dollar one saying not quiet as good, but then saying the it blows out of the water a 300 dollar one, and no direct comparison with similarly price competition LOL.  Thats what I like at this forum, you get reviews from regular people like me. 

Jan 24, 2015 at 6:03 PM Post #37 of 39
  Thanks for that. Cheers.

Mine is still burning in. It has been good so far but it cannot currently compete with my main rig. I want to see what it's capable of when burnt in and at its best. 

Of course my main rig costs a lot more than the IGG amount of the Geek Pulse but about the same if you consider RRP of both Pulse and LPS. 

I won't give premature impressions until it's burnt in at least 100 hours. 

My prediction is that it will be an incredible bargain at IGG price and easy to recommend. At RRP... well we'll have to see when it's ready. 

Looking forward to reading your review when it's ready.

Mar 9, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #39 of 39
Received my Xfi today.  My initial excitement is tempered by a disturbing sound I experience when changing tracks that have different sampling rates - several seconds of static, primarily in the left channel.  Changing between albums/tracks that have the same sampling rate is fine. I'm curious to find out if anyone else is having the same experience.  I get the feeling that I have a defective unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back