Gears of War head fiers role call
Nov 10, 2006 at 11:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

RnB180

Member of the Trade: RnB Audio
anyone interested in some GOW live team death match?

list your tags here, lets see if we can get a gathering match online tonight at 9pm pst,

if this sounds good let me know.

my live tag is same as my headfi tag.
locusts vs humans

time to bust out the chainsaw

Nov 11, 2006 at 12:11 AM Post #3 of 24
Oh yeah, what's the speeds of your internet connection, Myo? Fastest one should host.

I'm on Road Runner cable with 4.5-ish Mbps Down / 360 Kbps Up.

I had no problems hosting all night long yesterday. I put a few reserved slots in to be able to insure invites. I'd say at least 3-4 reserved slots should be in order for tonight.

-Ed

Nov 11, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #4 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Oh yeah, what's the speeds of your internet connection, Myo? Fastest one should host.

I'm on Road Runner cable with 4.5-ish Mbps Down / 360 Kbps Up.

I had no problems hosting all night long yesterday. I put a few reserved slots in to be able to insure invites. I'd say at least 3-4 reserved slots should be in order for tonight.

-Ed

Yoo, call me when you play Ed. I suck but I can learn =D. Also, this is my second day w/ the xbox360, still not used to the controls.

Nov 11, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #5 of 24
wassup ed, y seed is about the same as yours, maybe even slower
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2006 at 4:40 AM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan
Yoo, call me when you play Ed. I suck but I can learn =D. Also, this is my second day w/ the xbox360, still not used to the controls.

Which one is your GamerTag? "Andy Nguyen" or "I Rx7 Fan I" ?
confused.gif

Nov 11, 2006 at 8:08 AM Post #9 of 24
tonight we had a small head fi gears of war team death match,
kudos to edwood for hosting, rx-7 and psychozx for showing up.

it was pretty fun and before I knew it 2 hours have flown by

in short ed ran around strapping people with grenades, sometimes kamakazi style
psycho found that sniping is really fun
and rx7 was killing people left and right for a noob first timer.

we should make this a weekly thing.

cheers!

"chainsaw conga line"
-edwood in gears of war
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 11, 2006 at 8:17 AM Post #10 of 24
ya i had alot of fun. thanks for the teams i was on haha since i know i sucked pretty hard... if you ever see me on and need another for a match just send a msg

Nov 11, 2006 at 8:19 AM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Mauler
ya i had alot of fun. thanks for the teams i was on haha since i know i sucked pretty hard... if you ever see me on and need another for a match just send a msg

were you darthmauler? At the time I was sure if you were a head fier or one of eds buddies. Sorry didnt mean to forget ya!
ed and his buddies were pros, Me being a noob, got chainsawed quite a bit.

Nov 11, 2006 at 8:23 AM Post #12 of 24
haha no worries... ya that was me. and ya im a noob this is the first time since weds that i played the game for longer than 5 min... fun as hell

and ya i got chainsawed more than a few times... damn ed and his tagging with those grenades

Nov 11, 2006 at 8:38 AM Post #13 of 24
I think we should pick a night in the week where head fiers can get gather and play team death match for fun.

first time Ive played a multiplayer game that actually required communication from other members of the team to fight the other team,

tonight was the first time I tried the multiplayer, I hope they release a patch, multiplayer is a bit rough around the edges.

some things I think they should add

-balloon or names above other teammates
-a hud that displays each time a teammate says something so we know whos talking
-possibly expanding 8 player matches to 10-12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back