Gearbags?
Sep 30, 2005 at 3:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Jakets

500+ Head-Fier
Im just interested in what people use for there gear bags, ive seen both the headroom bag and the waterfield bag (my favorite so far)

I may in the future want to purchase a bag for my stuff, but i think the 50$ price range is a bit much for just a bag. Is there anything else? (stylish is the biggest thing here) Thanks, and PLEASE feel free to post pictures of what you use.

(Look in my sig for what i will be using the bag for)
orphsmile.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 7:42 AM Post #4 of 9
I use the case that came with my Razer Diamondback mouse
cool.gif
. both my portable and amp fits perfect, and it fits in my back pocket as well
wink.gif
. I'll post a picture later.

Sep 30, 2005 at 12:33 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominode
Have a browse through www.Lowes.com camera and accessories bags. Also check out www.Slappa.com for similar, well-made products.
Headroom makes fine containers -not cheap-but made here in the states,and a good warranty to boot.

Did you by chance mean lowepro.com ? I dont think lowes has anything like camera bags and such (at least not the one next to my house)

Sep 30, 2005 at 1:09 PM Post #7 of 9
I don't know how "portable" your gear is.

But I had an iPod mini, Portaphile V2, and Etymotic ER-4S headphones, which fit very nicely in a digital camera case. Even if your gear is a little larger than that, a camera bag should give you the space, compartments, carrying straps, etc that you need. Plus, they are within your price range, and can be found at any electronics store (Best Buy, CompUSA, Circuit City, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back