Gear-Fi?
Jan 17, 2008 at 1:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

meat01

Headphoneus Supremus
Why do we have the Gear-Fi Forum if only half of the people use it?

We have at least 5 threads in the member's lounge right now that should be in Gear-fi.

Do people not know about it? I think the description of it is pretty clear, non audio gadgets. The only borderline thing is sometimes software is posted there and sometimes here?

I would be happy to move threads, if someone gave me access.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 17, 2008 at 3:52 PM Post #2 of 5
Who knows!
Guess its takes a while for all the members to become aware of the relative new sub-forum, and which threads that belong in there.

Jan 17, 2008 at 4:09 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by meat01
Do people not know about it? I think the description of it is pretty clear, non audio gadgets. The only borderline thing is sometimes software is posted there and sometimes here?

This.

gearfidb9.png

membersyk3.png

If you want people to see your post and a lively discussion, Gear-Fi is the wrong place.

Jan 17, 2008 at 4:14 PM Post #4 of 5
Marvin's hitting the nail on the head there. If the gear threads were more consistently caught and moved, I think we'd see the gear section pick up steam. As it is, there's no real incentive to use that forum, since nobody really looks at it.

Jan 17, 2008 at 5:16 PM Post #5 of 5
I totally agree with what you guys are saying. There is a lot more viewership here. I just wish it was consistent. Jude obviously felt there was enough gear threads to warrant a separate forum, so I respect that, but more threads need to be moved or the gear fi thread should be done away with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back