Gary's PA2V2
May 8, 2010 at 5:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

slickooz

100+ Head-Fier
I been trying to find a cheap amp that is less then 100. I been checking out the PA2V2 and was wondering why isn't there a huge thread about this amp. This guy has sold over 7000 units and I cant find here a thread about it. The only ones I found only each had less then 10 post. Can someone tell me if this amp is good? Any feed back is welcome.

Reviews anyone?

May 8, 2010 at 8:12 PM Post #2 of 15
You must be doing something wrong:

http://www.head-fi.org/search.php?search=pa2v2&containingforum[]=105&sort=relevance&output=all&newer=1&action=disp

232 threads about it!

May 10, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #5 of 15
Gary definitely should have his own appreciation/impression thread. I just talked with him and ordered my first amp. And when people say he is an awesome guy to deal with, they arent lying!
I asked him if he could preset the amp's gain knobs to work best with my IEMs and so he did! He was very quick to reply to my emails and was also quick to respond after i sent him the payment via paypal, and will be sending out my amp tomorrow morning.
Anyone looking for an inexpensive amp should definitely contact Gary and have him get you one built.

Next thing on my list is a cheap LOD for my iPhone and iTouch.

May 11, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #6 of 15
yeah the PA2V2 is a great starter amp. Mine has an adjustable gain for the left/right. I wish he would make a slim version of the amp. Something that is at least half the height so that it would make it more compatible to be attached to an ipod/zune.

May 11, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #7 of 15
The PA2v2 was my starter amp. I don't know how Gary does it...I mean so many people comment on how quick he is to respond. He must hold the record for the vendor with most amps sold???

May 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM Post #10 of 15
Yea I couldn't believe how fast he would respond, even when I was emailing him at weird hours of the night during my graveyards. He is extremely nice and helpful with any questions you might have. I cant believe how many amps he has sold!
It would be nice if it was slimmer, maybe i will see what kind of modding can be done to make it smaller. It would be cool to fit it in a mint can or something!

May 21, 2010 at 6:11 PM Post #11 of 15
Got my PA2v2 today and love it! It is wayy smaller than I thought it was going to be! Sounds amazing too!
Definitely recommended too anyone looking for a nice solid cheap portable able.

May 22, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #14 of 15
Gary is a great guy ! - I have three of his amps including a PA1 - which I dropped and broke and he fixed it and upgraded it (added a charger circuit)  for free !

May 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #15 of 15
Got mine in yesterday. Love it. Sounds really good. Gary is an awesome person to deal with. Here's a photo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back