Gary & the Pa2v2
Mar 23, 2010 at 6:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

JDGAFFLIN

Head-Fier
I know around these parts this subject has probably has been flogged like a dead horse, and I apologize in advance to the long standing members for this post, but I felt like I had to make it.

This cat is awsome. I'm really a noob to this hobby. Sure, I've had decents dap's and above average headphones. But I really wanted to try an entry level portable headphone amp. So I contacted Gary about the PA2v2.

I don't even have the amp yet, and I'm amazingly impressed. This cat answered all my questions, and quickly, and IMO, refreshingly honestly.

So I ordered one. And at 2:06 AM EST, my man sent an email thanking me and assuring me I would like the added advantages of using the amp, along with some helpful tips... He made sure to tell me that the gain level is now user adjustable. Awesome.

Like I said, I havent received the amp yet. But his level of customer service is nothing short of amazing. All I can say is: "WOW!"

Can't wait to check this thing out!!!!
dt880smile.png

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:54 AM Post #4 of 9
Thanks, earthpeople. I do apologize for putting this in the wrong forum. In my excitement I screwed up and put it in the wrong forum.

I'm really looking forward to hearing this with the different DAP's and headphone combinations I have. I am really anxious about hearing the amp with the Westone CR1 Customes that arrived today, along with the TreKstor Vibez player I have.. (I love that thing...Props to EnzoTen at ABI for the hook-up)...

smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 6, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #9 of 9
ah my pa2v2 dropped out of my locker when I opened my locker and wouldnt turn on at school! I hope it just needs charging.. I cant find out cause Im not home so sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back