Garunteed i-pod killer hits the market!
Aug 13, 2005 at 12:20 AM Post #16 of 21
unfortunatly that failed to be even slightly funny. lame.

Aug 13, 2005 at 4:41 PM Post #18 of 21
Hahaha!! Well worth my time!!

Yeah and at my high school (I'm sure this happens everywhere), [most] people have ONLY iPods... it doesn't make sense to me.. (pathetic battery)
... Wait 'till I walk in next year with a Sony NW-HD5!!

Aug 13, 2005 at 5:36 PM Post #19 of 21
Its not only that ppl think they'll look cool with them but they have the idea that ipods are the the gods of mp3 players and every thing else is inferior. No one seems to take the time to research the other players, instead they buy the one that Joe and Fred said was good.
mad.gif

Aug 13, 2005 at 5:51 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEp
Its not only that ppl think they'll look cool with them but they have the idea that ipods are the the gods of mp3 players and every thing else is inferior. No one seems to take the time to research the other players, instead they buy the one that Joe and Fred said was good.
mad.gif

Can't agree with MIKEp more!

Aug 13, 2005 at 7:01 PM Post #21 of 21
I know about eight people who have an iPod. All of them have had unreliability issues.

I know about four people without iPods. One is an iRiver, two are Creative Zen Touch, and mine is a Zen Xtra. Only one of the Zen Touch players had a reliability issue.

I can appreciate Creative Labs players not appealing to the really keen mp3 fanatic, but they need to be available, and here's why.

I'm a student. I like things to be good value for money. Creative Labs players are a bargain. I got my Zen Xtra 30gb off eBay over a year ago for £160, and I have never looked back. Although slightly large, it does the trick, and I have shure e3c earphones and the sound is AMAZING with mp3s on 224kb. Creative Labs players are easy to use, reliable, convenient, and most of all... CHEAP.

Everything the student ever wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back