garden state plaza mall, Paramus, Nj parking?
Apr 2, 2010 at 5:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Konig

1000+ Head-Fier
Im bring my girlfriend to the biggest mall in new jersey tomorrow afternoon at 2pm. I heard parking is horrific during saturday. I was just wondering am I able to find space easily at some of the small hotels nearby so I can walk there or there just isnt a chance of finding parking space within a one mile radius?

Apr 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM Post #2 of 4
the parking at gsp is crazy indeed but only if you try to find a spot that is close to the mall. the parking lot is huge and if youre willing to walk a mile, you can find plenty of parking spots that are far from the mall buildings.

Apr 2, 2010 at 7:23 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjumper78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the parking at gsp is crazy indeed but only if you try to find a spot that is close to the mall. the parking lot is huge and if youre willing to walk a mile, you can find plenty of parking spots that are far from the mall buildings.

Thanks alot! didnt know American shoppers are so lazy to walk.
tongue.gif

Apr 2, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Konig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im bring my girlfriend to the biggest mall in new jersey tomorrow afternoon at 2pm. I heard parking is horrific during saturday. I was just wondering am I able to find space easily at some of the small hotels nearby so I can walk there or there just isnt a chance of finding parking space within a one mile radius?

Condolences my friend, condolences. I don't even bring my wife to that mall. Look on the bright side it's not around Christmas time! Talk about horrific!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back