Gaming mouse -Fi
Aug 2, 2011 at 5:03 PM Post #31 of 38
G500 here was well! I came from the  Razer Deathadder, but the weights on the G500 just sold me on it. I haven't gone back since. The hyper scroll also helps with reading long forum posts :) 

Aug 2, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #32 of 38
Correction to my post - I said cm when I meant mm. Everybody else was saying cm and I got caught up in it.  30cm would be a really slow crossing of the screen.

Aug 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #33 of 38
Lol 30cm would be brutal.

I personally don't find much use in adjustable weights. The control still rests with your wrist/arm and changing the mouse by a few grams doesnt have any effect for me. Razer mouses are quite light and when I used my friends fully weighted g9x, I found thatthe weight had no impact; the mouse shape was more important

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #34 of 38
I used a steelseries Ikari and then G9x.  The Ikari was very nice although it's more of a palm mouse.  Other than being a little bit big and the laser being a bit erratic, I really liked it a lot.  The mouse is super light, the buttons are extremely light, and I really liked the middle scroll as well.  It isn't a weighted middle button like on logitech mice, but it's still really comfortable to use and very easy to click down, pretty good for 3ds max and other software where you pan around with middle click.
I'm using a g9x now though, it's shinier and I like the shape better since I have a claw grip.

Aug 3, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #35 of 38
I used a steelseries Ikari and then G9x.  The Ikari was very nice although it's more of a palm mouse.  Other than being a little bit big and the laser being a bit erratic, I really liked it a lot.  The mouse is super light, the buttons are extremely light, and I really liked the middle scroll as well.  It isn't a weighted middle button like on logitech mice, but it's still really comfortable to use and very easy to click down, pretty good for 3ds max and other software where you pan around with middle click.
I'm using a g9x now though, it's shinier and I like the shape better since I have a claw grip.

I can vouch for the G9x. In my experience, Logitech makes exceptional gaming mice.  I've never been disappointed.

Aug 3, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #36 of 38
The biggest thing with gaming mice is getting one that is comftorable for ones hand.  Not something you can find online sadly.

Aug 3, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #37 of 38
I'm currently using a zowie ec2.  Other mice i have are the alienware tactx (g9x clone), logitech g500, g5v2, mx518, and mx510 (using at work).

I want to try the cm storm spawn and mionix naos 3200 & 5000 and then the puretrak valor whenever it comes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back